Monday, February 14, 2011

Service

Found these "candy" lights. What a find!!! Some of the strands are even scented. I contacted a business in Heber and they LOVE my cookie houses. I may be very busy this summer. I thought the Lil Sweet Shop ought to have some of these lights....can't wait to meet the owner and share my ideas. I would love to decorate her front window with all my doll "stuff!"
Taught RS on Sunday. Next lesson is on Service. Decided to give the Valentine house to a young girl in our neighborhood with a very rare disease. She is in constant pain with her foot. We helped fly her back to Chicago to Mayo clinic with her mom. She is having to miss this whole year of high school. Their family is investigating the church. The girls in our ward haven't been so nice to her, so now she is attending another ward. Her mom and other younger sister are still coming.

I just don't think I have time for this blog anymore. Hubby gave me an Ipad for Valentine's Day. I have a new addiction......it only cost 15 dollars to download ALL the scriptures and manuals and EVERYTHING! WHOOT!
My fist "i tune" was Nessun Dorma with Luciano Pavarotti singing.....(SIGH....) I am so excited to download more.....heh, heh.

2 comments:

mbreck said...

How exciting on Ipad and the Heber shop. FUN FUN FUN.

Debra said...

Gretchen, I think it is so fun that you may be helping in a boutique this summer. You are so gifted in this area. I loved the valentine house. Also... don't stop your Blog. I really enjoy seeing everything you do. I made my Blog into a book and plan on doing it every year. It keeps me up on my scrap-booking. You are guys are so good to help that little girl.