Thursday, February 17, 2011

More Service

Took a meal in to our friends we met on the Book of Mormon tour in 2004. Bro. W. was bishop, stake president and mission president in Oklahoma. He is now 82. He had knee surgery a few weeks ago and got home after 3 weeks of rehab. We took a meal in on Friday......Saturday night he fell and BROKE HIS LEG!!! Ouch! I didn't find out until I went over to pick up my dishes. They are not in our ward, so we don't see them as much.

I sat and talked with Sister W. She showed me her mission scrap-book. He broke the same leg he had knee surgery on.....! I played a recital in their home in 2009. I found a book at the BYU organ workshop on the spiritual lives of the Great Composers. Great book..everyone should read it. I love to share the composers' spiritual lives and their testimonies.
Today we take a meal in to Sonia. We didn't know her whole family has the flu and SO SICK! Tomorrow we take the Scouts snow-camping and a stop-over at the cabin for a warm meal. Hope the Scoutmaster doesn't get sick.....AGAIN!

1 comment:

Debra said...

Would love to get the book. What is the name of it? You are so talented. You guys do so many good things.