Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Oh Cupcake..

I don't decorate my house for many holidays...just Christmas....Valentines and sometimes Easter. I don't do orange and black at my house.....shrunk this little clip-art down to display in my miniature fairy garden on the front porch.
I found these in a great shop in California...somewhat pricey....now I found them online in the "What's New" section of my favorite online baking supply shop. This is the LARGE one...holds four cupcakes.
Isn't this DARLING? My favorite pick....this holds one cupcake...for my friends who are dieting....I found a great book from a New York bakery that does sugar-free, gluten-free, baking. It is called Baby Cakes.....love it!
Well...I just HAD to add these little characters. Sonia's kids are coming for the week-end while she has her birthday marathon with friends up at the cabin. Guess what Grandma Gigi and the kids are going to be putting together on Saturday? Think they will be pretty cute with our Valentine house.

No comments: