Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Happy Groundhog's Day.....

I got busy and organized and cleaned my pantry. Just had to have a special shelf for the candy and crafts. I raised it a couple of levels to help the grandkids learn to "climb" BA HA HA HA!
February blew in with a cold front on the 1st. Uncle Morgan is running his crew and four snowplows night and day back in Illinois. Big business for him while his nursery is closed for the winter.
We went to the Boyce Thompson arboretum a few weeks ago...what did I find? A tiny green rock that says "forever." It looks pretty cute with my miniature "courting"bench I picked up in California. Gina and I went NUTS over that garden shop. She loves birdhouses. I loved their miniature fairy garden section. Can you see the tiny shepherd's hook with hanging pot. Can you tell I dropped it and had to glue it back together???

No comments: