Saturday, May 21, 2011

This Economy

Is this precious or what? My favorite doll shop is going out of business. I bought this bed 60% off. I also bought another line of doll furniture and got a darling little rocking cradle. Kendra gets this one and Anastasia gets the cradle. I can hardly wait for Christmas this year. It is tempting to give this to Kendra for her first birthday since I got it SO CHEAP! I love Lee Middleton doll paraphernalia. My favorite framing and art store is also going out of business. I am very sad today.......I feel so bad for all the shop owners.

Babysat Keira and Dan's boys for two days while they finished up their seven day cruise to Canada. We had lunch at Chuck E. Cheese. The boys loved playing all the games and winning the tickets to buy that cheap crap they have behind the counter. The dollar store has MUCH better junk....LOL! I think I should just go and buy some of those "tickets" and run my own carnival. Eli was ready to cry because he didn't earn enough points to have three Smarties....RIDICULOUS! I have a whole bag of that cheap candy at home in the pantry.....whatever Chuckie! I spent fifty dollars and you can't even give my little grandson THREE lousy Smarties.....has anyone heard the song called, "Chuck E. Cheese Hell?" I am not making this up...I was there today. Check it out on youtube.

1 comment:

mbreck said...

I went once to Chucky Cheese with a friend and HATED it! It really was a complete waste of money. LOVE the doll bed. How fun!