Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Busy Week

We had a busy week. We started off with the heart-attack scare and spent most of the night in the ER. That taken care of.....off to the cabin to deliver the newest "toy" and then Simona's baby shower. The girls made the darling diaper cake and I made my first cake pops. I made "baby" pops with pacifiers in their mouths along with some sugar cookie blocks and chocolate babies on top. It was a fun day with a trip to Paradise Bakery for all the girls and then unwrapping gifts. Uncle Perry and Aunt Gina sent a beautiful "Star Bright" play station and teething toy. Uncle Perry always "trumps" us all LOL! I made my first "tied" quilt and it is so easy that I am now committed to making some more! I have done hand quilting but never this kind of quilt. So quick and fast and easy.......A good time was had by all and it is so fun to see Will just BEAMING!

No comments: