Thursday, April 22, 2010

My New Favorite Song

I love my job...no...I LOVE MY JOB! The newest song this week is really growing on me....here are the lyrics....

IN SHORT
My love affair with you, is over, it's through.
We loved and then we lost, and while it came at quite a cost,
we both had the chance to grow.

I've collected my thoughts and once before I go,
there's just one thing I want you to know.

I want to punch you in the face, rip out all your hair.
I want to burn you alive and if you survive
I'll strap you to an electric chair.
Or lean out a window a little too far.
Don't look both ways and get hit by a car.
Fall out of a roller coaster, take a warm bath
with a plugged-in toaster. In short...
I hope you DIE!
Maybe it's wrong to wish death on someone you had so much love for.
But since we shared so much...it makes me want to kill you more.

I hope you both are doing great, new couples always are.
I hope this won't make you sad, I did something bad.
I played a tiny joke that involves her car.
I pulled out my knife-I slashed every tire.
Smashed in the windshield and set it on fire.

Then I left a little note, which said,
"Leave town or I'll cut your throat _itch!"

In short....I really hope you die! Okay...so maybe I've gone too far.
Maybe I'm saying this out of spite.
Maybe I think these things to cope with sleeping alone each night.
Cause obviously I'm still thinking of you, and wishing we could just
start over new.

What if we both give it one more try? Sucks that we can't...
cause you're a jerk that deserves to die.
Die, die, die, die...dysentery, die, die, die, die, gangrene, die, die, die, etc.......

All of this is sung to a perky little calypso rhythm that gravitates to a samba. I LOVE IT! Watch in on youtube under In Short Pasek and Paul (music and lyrics.) HAVE A GREAT DAY EVERYONE and beware of scary upset women. LOL!

No comments: