Monday, April 5, 2010

Beds, beds and more beds.....

Here is the beautiful bedding I got on sale at The Great Indoors. Fabulous one-day sale. This bedding was 50% off and an additional 25% for one day only. This is now upstairs.....on my Queen bed.This was also on sale that day....it kind of reminded me of Laura Ashley.....it will be on my BIRD HEADBOARD at the cabin....did I mention?.... My headboard came in last week....need to get up to the cabin ...ASAP!
Here is the beautiful King bed I found, called Cherry Attic. Found it for 50% off the list price, my senior citizen (hubby) told me to hold out a little longer....he was RIGHT! They came down to 70% off a month later....Well....I am not the only one buying STUFF.....Dad got the ATV and has plans for a second one....are we going to have fun at the cabin this summer or WHAT?!!

3 comments:

Lois Lane said...

Hmm. My bed is the one Mom bought me--used--when I was quite young. The headboard is broken, but luckily it's against the wall, so when I lean against it, I don't fall. I want a new bed! (Actually, I'll settle for a mattress that doesn't stab me in the night.)

Mark and Gretchen said...

Tell me what you are looking for....a single headboard or full bed or what? If I can get you a DEAL at Big Lots...I WILL!

Anonymous said...

Oooh lala. Can't wait to see it in place at the cabin.