Sunday, April 18, 2010

Government Gangsters

The Democrats are hiding behind closed doors. They are bribing our Senators and Congressmen...they are making back room deals. America, as we know it, is going down. I guess it was to be expected...these are, after all...the last days.
Loved my week-end in the mountains with my Simada sisters. We have spent the past year studying the Supreme Court and its history-making decisions. I played my program on the spiritual lives of the Great Composers. The Bar 13 Ranch is totally awesome and they thought of everything...including a basement for the children to play and nursing mothers to watch TV. The play area had a rock schoolhouse complete with bell to ring in the belfry. It looked like something right out of posh tots....of COURSE....I forgot to take my camera. Everyone was snapping pics like crazy. It is three stories high. We also got a tour of the neighboring cabin that Dan and family have been in. It has nine bedrooms and is about 1/3 the size of the Bar 13. I had so much FUN. Can you imagine a cabin with a GRAND PIANO??? Well...that place is not a cabin...it is a RESORT! I drove up to my little nook on the hill, in Heber and relaxed and enjoyed thinking about all the ideas I got from the big place. She even has three paintings of my favorite artist...Morgan Weistling. I am saving to purchase his Indian Stories..winner of the Prix de West.

AAAAHHHHHHHHH! I get to serve as secretary for the coming year. Lucky me... to rub shoulders with great women. I have finally found the "sisterhood" I have been searching for.

No comments: