Thursday, April 15, 2010

Love

This is a special announcement from my dear friend, Vika...that I met on the mission. I am so happy for her and it reminds me of my Will and his new-found love.....yes.....LOVE IS IN THE AIR.....don't we just love Spring! I love to read the broken English. I left her last name off to protect her privacy, although I don't think she would mind me sharing at all....when you are in love, you want the whole world to know!!!

Viktorija 14 April 2010 at 16:26
Subject: about
Also we would love to share with you special story that happened with us and how we met!

Long long ago in 2006 we met at the YSA conference in Saint-Peterburg! It was a moment of us meeting with each other. Viktorija just came from England Birmingham mission and i was preparing to go to Moscow mission. None of us never ever thought what will happen after...In 2009 Viktorija finished Klaipeda business college. Aleksej came from mission home to Latvia.

First date that ever happened was on Facebook. Vika invited me to become friends and I replayed to her and we started to chat. Soon enough i found her telephone number and called to her. I really wanted to hear that girl voice, who is writing to me wonderful emails. And the more fun....Aleksej was gone for couple weeks, no phone call , no emails, no text messages. I thought that's the end... But the reason I run out of the credits and summer chaos kept me away from the internet. After 2 week silence we never ever missed a day without talking, messaging or calling to each other.

First date was planned in details. We had just half and hour to meet in Riga. Vika was comming back home to Klaipeda from youth conference being there as a chaperon. That day I went to the YSA conference to Saint-Peters-burg. From the first moment I felt like I knew her all my life. We spent unforgettable time together. Aleksej made my day. Everything i could think it was him and our first date together. My head was filled with thoughts about him! My life changed right before my eyes it seemed I started all over again:)

Now we are preparing for a wedding. This is special moment in our lifes, which leads us to the temple and eternal life!

No comments: