Saturday, June 27, 2009

A Day at the Poulsens

Somehow, Will always ends up helping us with our computers..
Sonia demonstrates that she can still play the hymns.....
Dan's boys like to attack him when he is horizontal....Ryder contemplates joining in.....
It ends up being the usual WWF.....nonstop.....almost...until someone gets hurt....every time.....and cries.....
We had a great time being together today to celebrate a belated Father's Day at P.F. Chang's. We found our favorite waiter from another restaurant had relocated and welcomed us with open arms (literally.) We love our Dad...he is patient, kind, hard-working, is a great banker (Bank of Dad) and takes real good care of all of us. Most of all....he magnifies his priesthood. We appreciate the good example...but definitely do NOT appreciate the vegetarian lectures... We also do not want to give up sugar...Dad.....or soda....or junk food....or closing the door behind us when the air-conditioning is on...or hanging up our towels after swimming. We love you Dad...we REALLY do....

4 comments:

mbreck said...

How nice! Can you send Billiam my way to help me just learn how to run my computer? he he. I am computer dumb.

Kristin Coppee said...

YAY! No fat pics of me. Thank you, mumsie! That first pic cracks me up - FINALLY, proof that Scones and Wills are truly dorks!

Anonymous said...

WHAT? I am SO not a dork..lol. No clue what I was doing with my hands though...mysterious!

Mark and Gretchen said...

Sorry...that was an older picture and I have NO idea what you were doing Scones....Will's pic isn't very flattering either...just proves that you had all better be very nice to your old Mumsie!