Tuesday, June 23, 2009

35th Wedding Anniversary

  1. We celebrated our anniversary by going to the cabin. We spent our Honeymoon in Lakeside and vowed to have our own place in the mountains someday. Well....35 years later..we have our own place. We just cleaned all the big windows. I climbed up on the roof as Mark is opposed to heights! This is one of my favorite views. I always take a picture before we leave so I can look at my mountain home when I am away from it. We added the new game table at the left. Anybody want to play some cards?
Carter and Barb came up for one night. Carter was nice enough to help us get a zip line installed for the kids. Thanks Uncle Carter. He brought his beautiful horses and Mark and Carter went for a ride.
Here's one of the biggest kids trying out the zip line. Mark had an accident on it so I decided to give it a try...
Whooppeee.....I couldn't have done it without the harness. Time to start working on some upper body strength. We had a great week-end.

2 comments:

mbreck said...

Oh I wish I could have seen that! Love it!

Kristin Coppee said...

It's hilarious the way you worded that - "Mark had an accident, so I decided to try it out". What, have you got a death wish now? LOL. The cabin looks awesome. I just realized I haven't been up there since the end of last year! HELLO! I wonder if riding on the zip line will induce labor. Very tempting...