Tuesday, July 27, 2010

When it's raining outside.....we just play at the game table....INSIDE. This was a toy handed to the kids at the Heber 4th of July parade. Lots more fun than having candy thrown at you...right?
Little Beck is learning to walk. He now has a new nick-name....WOLFIE!
Bro. M. built these beautiful book shelves for our loft. Now to fill them with reading material......Spent the 24th of July in Snowflake at the Pioneer Days Parade, quilt show and barbeque. Fun times.....lots of thunder showers and listening to the bull frogs croaking at night.

2 comments:

Debra said...

Gretchen, you are making me jealous. What a fun time for all of you. Snowflake is a wonderful place to be on the 24th of July. Love your cabin. It looks so homey.
I bet you will just love your trip.

Mark and Gretchen said...

I had fun going in the old chapel there....such beautiful wood work. I went into ONE of the old houses. Not enough time to do everything and we were with friends, so I held back on some things. Did you ever go to the rodeo there? We left after viewing the quilt show. I enjoyed that a lot. See you soon....