Saturday, December 19, 2009

My Darling Grandchildren

Thanks to our talented daughter-in-law...Keira...we have a nice picture of the grandchildren all dressed up for the Nativity. They will act it out again at the Family Christmas Party tonight. In the original picture you could see the neighbors' roof top in the background. Keira photo shopped that part out. Nice work Keira! Lara is due in June of 2010..so we will have yet another Infant Jesus next year!! Kristin's children are: Joseph, Jesus and angels. Sonia's children are: Mary and the three Wise Men. Dan's are: Shepherds and smallest lamb (in his Boppy.) Lara's baby is the larger lamb on the right Sure wish we could have all of our Utah and California cousins here....we miss you guys!

3 comments:

Lois Lane said...

Yeah, I have never been to one of the Poulsen Christmas parties that I can remember. Oh, well. I don't do well with people, so I guess I'll survive. And our family's talent show would end up being a display of scrapbooks!

Mark and Gretchen said...

That would be a great talent to display. I am lousy at it. I could learn from you...

mbreck said...

Whatever...I would have kids sing. We miss you too and the picture is amazing! Love to all tonight.