Saturday, August 29, 2009

Welcome Home

I just happened to be browsing the web and discovered the Bella Fine blog. It talked about making the entryway to your home....inviting. It talked about picking a theme and color, lighting, etc...
Since the wood floors needed to be redone ...I chose the theme...Halloween.....
NOTHING says "welcome home" like plastic sheeting and tape....
Since Kristin has been IN the hospital more than OUT of the hospital, it was an opportune time to redo the floors. Not able to cook for a week, bring the grandchildren over, or walk on the floor?...no problem.
Thank goodness I have a solar oven. Those pork ribs turned out real nice last night.
Can you tell that I have been Bella Fined! It's all covered in dust right now....sawdust, that is...I should have bought TEN HUNDRED MILLION times the plastic sheeting...
What's all that crap on my dining room table, you say? Hey...that's EXPENSIVE crap! But...I did get it on sale....Thanks, Bella Fine for all the advice and especially for having great sales! Welcome home, everyone! Six days and still counting....fast food has gotten really boring....even the restaurants have lost their appeal...I can't believe I am saying this....fortunately, hubby does not read my blog.

4 comments:

mbreck said...

That was a big plug for Bella Fine. Which I loved. I wish I had a bigger home or better stuff or more money or something so that I could be Bella Fined. he he

Mark and Gretchen said...

If Debs saw your comment she would probably fly up there and Bella Fine your place...heh heh!

Kristin Coppee said...

Yeah, I was gonna' say - you're ready for Halloween. Leave it up! Oh wait, you already took it down. DARN! Well, the floors look awesome and so does your Bella Fine "crap". Haha! Thanks, again, for totally taking care of my family while I lived in the hospital.

Debra said...

Gretchen and Mark, Seth and I would love to come sometime and visit you up at the Cabin. We are trying to get into more hiking and exploring this beautiful world we have. Heber AZ would be a great place to see some great sites. We love your cabin.