Monday, August 10, 2009

Cabin News

Swings always entertain...no matter where or what kind...Thanks Uncle Sherman!
Our new road to the cabin....$3,500 later....just think of all the furniture I could have bought with that money. My bird headboard....MY BIRD HEADBOARD...gets trumped again!!!
Just taking a morning walk looking for bugs...okay we just found some ants...Mark just called from Heber...up golfing with friends. Apparently there was a note left on our front door. People are making an offer to buy the place....Hmmmmm.....if the price is right should I sell it?!!!!

3 comments:

mbreck said...

Not before I can drag my bum down there to visit. Then you can. he he. NO WAY!

Mark and Gretchen said...

Okay...we won't sell it...we really want you to come Brooke! You need to stay awhile though...that is a very long drive!

Anonymous said...

Uhm....NO WAY! lol. That cabin is paradise! Priceless! No amount of money can buy paradise!