Friday, March 20, 2009

Lust or Love?

I walked into D. Bliss in Mesa. Here was the headboard for the cabin's Master bedroom...I just KNEW it! Next to watching the stars at night, I love birds and watching them in flight over the cabin. I searched high and low for the February issue of Country L....... the stores had replaced them all with the March issue before I knew it. Here is the pic from the mag. I was in LOVE.... or was it just merely LUST? I called my brother, Perry, he is a master at finding things for me on the net. I had tried....truly I had...but came up empty-handed. He found the link with this same bed on sale......drum roll please....500 dollars cheaper. I then found the link to someone here in town who sells furniture from her home. She can order it in KING SIZE....woo hoo! Now...can someone just find my income tax refund for me????

1 comment:

mbreck said...

Love Love Love the bed. I want mine in queen size please. And I love the cabin. Can't wait to come crash it. How far is it from Utah? I tell you one of these days when my husband is gone on a week long trip I will pack up my kids and come. So could you conviently all be there too so we can play. Thanks.