Friday, March 13, 2009

Friday the 13th!

It has been a very busy day...the Cobbs are headed to the lake in our new fishing boat...Who needs a lake? We can have fun right here in the street.
Why do children love to play on the stairs? Let me count the ways.....
What do you do with giant lawn ornaments?
Put them on the lawn of course!
Or have even MORE fun jumping on the trampoline with them....
These are some sad little drawers that I got at Coomers years ago.....I was waiting for the right moment to be inspired to paint or stain them...
Then I was looking around at Anthropologie and noticed the sale table. Little glass drawer pulls! I do LOVE green....went straight to Ace hardware and found some golden pecan stain. I think they will look nice at the cabin. Isn't crafting ....FUN?

No comments: