Saturday, June 4, 2011

Happy Birthday Kendra McCall!

Lara saw this cupcake game online (pin the candle on the cupcake) and didn't want to spend the money....SO Grandma Gigi copied and made her own version the night before....I love pom poms....so I had to have some as part of the decoration. I cheated on the candles and didn't sew them but just hot glued felt to 2" dowels that Grandpa cut for me.
I found some awesome little LED lights at a cute boutique.....love the little lights... and pinwheels from the dollar store in Heber.
Okay....I think my camera is officially DYING....every single picture is blurry now. New camera coming on MONDAY.
Keira gave me a giant cupcake pan for my birthday last year. Lara used it for the first time and made that awesome rose on the top from a gumdrop. Such talent! I made cake pops in the shape of little cupcakes. Lara chose a cupcake theme for Kendra. Happy first birthday Kendra!

No comments: