Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Faeries

This is my DREAM playset.....for the grandkids...of course! The only draw-back is that the house doesn't have a door that opens, etc...it is just for looks. The faeries have to play...outside. This is WAY too much money for me to spend.I know you want to know the price....all three sets are shown....well over 300 dollars....like I said.....too much.
One of my most favorite online companies sells children's books and toys . I have drooled over their cover art for years. Now...this week....news that the artist is selling the 11x14 prints for 40 dollars each...OH SO TEMPTING! This is just the first of three that I love....I HAVE to do things in threes....
Oh so lovely....PINK! Can I picture this in my toy room or a new grand daughter's nursery....OH YES I CAN! You will notice that there are books in each picture....and I DO love BOOKS!
Love pastels. Once read an article in the Wall Street Journal about astrological signs affecting choice of color...OH YES..... I AM DEFINITELY A.....MOON CHILD! I need to get a job.... LOL!

2 comments:

mbreck said...

I LOVE the playset and the pictures. So precious. I fell in love with fairies from you. Miss you!

Mark and Gretchen said...

Miss you too....hope you get to feeling better SOON!