Friday, May 7, 2010

Snow in May!

It snowed three times last Sunday up in Heber. The sun came out in between. It was like living in Scotland again. Love to watch it fall....none of it stuck, though.
The kids trying out the new King size bed. That's my super duper savings from Big Lots! Boy did I wait for this one....first 50%...then 70% off. Woo hoo......I went back a week later and the other one was gone. I rescued mine just in time!
Well....happy Mother's Day to me. Mark bought a new quad for Father's Day. I didn't realize that Tatoe enjoyed posing so much. Will have to use him more in the future.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I LOVE this bed!!! It is so pretty. And the bedding is to die for!

Mark and Gretchen said...

I do too....I just don't love the shade of green on the wall anymore....pout!