Thursday, February 4, 2010

Just getting ready for Valentines Day

I played today...made my first Valentine house of the season. Gave it to a friend. She cried when she opened the door.....said she had a horrible week. Family problems....everybody just needs a little love...don't they?
We were just practicing the other day...trying out the heart-shaped cookie cutters on some cheese and cracker. Found a second vintage glass with cranberry edge. The pattern is called King's Crown. Hope I can find some more....another grand daughter is on the way!
Afternoon tea...with milk and snacks..... two little Princesses....

2 comments:

Kristin Coppee said...

Wow! Yeah, you pretty much treat the grand kids like royalty over there. How fun!

mbreck said...

I want to sit at the princess table and eat snacks. I bet it feels like a royal party every time. Precious.