Monday, July 6, 2009

Happy Birthday Beck!

Well look at that...looks like a press conference for a celebrity! An early birthday present arrived for me....thanks Dan and Keira. Baby weighed in at 7lbs. and 9 ounces. His brothers are pretty excited. That is the Dr. in pink looking on. She was so sweet to sit and pose the boys and help them hold the new baby brother. Start humming the theme song to "My three sons."
Little Ryder is no longer our resident "baby" ....sorry Bubba! These little boys are all so fun. Now we get to wait for number 12 grandchild to make his appearance.

Mom, baby and biggest brother....so sweet! July 6th is now, officially, a very special day! Grandpa and I are so thankful for another safe, healthy arrival! We are truly blessed as a family and thankful for the Lord's tender mercies.

1 comment:

My family Begins said...

She had him! Yeah, how fun. Tell Keira congrats for me.

Love,
Audrey