Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Shower and Reception

We had another backyard wedding and reception. This time our friends used our yard and had to do all the work. Well.....we did a lot of flower-planting and yard work to get ready. I obviously don't have my new camera figured out yet. Still thinking I can just pick it up and shoot...like the old camera.....WRONG!
Still setting up the food and guests are arriving.
Can you see my chocolate babies on top of the cupcakes? Joyce made chicken salad sandwiches. I made cookies and tarts and cupcakes. Larkie decorated the cupcakes and they looked just like Anne Geddes babies all naked and decked out with flowers in their hair....SO CUTE!
Joyce and Sonia still working on their strategy in the kitchen. I learned how to "flood" a cookie this week....I made baby "onesies." LOOK OUT CHRISTMAS cookies....here I come!

No comments: