Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Going Home


Baby is on the mend after Grandpa Poulsen gave her a blessing. She had the E Coli. It did not spread throughout her body. She will go home on Wednesday. I am so blessed and grateful for the Priesthood.

I can't get anyone by phone. One brother is in Boston on business. Go Cloud2Mail!!! Morgan doesn't answer at home or at his nursery. I am feeling so lighthearted with such good news at the hospital that I decided it was time for a long-overdue prank. Left a message on the Nursery answering machine in Illinois. I put in my order for the Christmas Tree that I want this year and asked them to let me know when they can deliver it. The tree that I described doesn't exist..... of course. I will check back tomorrow if my brother doesn't call me up laughing his head off today. I'm sure he will recognize my voice...

No comments: