Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Gingerbread

I found a darling cookie cutter on an "after- Christmas- sale" last year. 3-D sleigh. Made 18 of them for my women's group. It didn't hurt that they were filled with See's Candy, YUMMY!
The finished product! Smells SO GOOD! Better than any candle I have ever found....
We had our refreshments and then "cozied" up by the fire to learn about some of America's National Parks. Last year we studied about the Supreme Court.
What a blessing to have such wonderful women in my life........!

2 comments:

mbreck said...

Those sleighs look AMAZING! They are so beautiful. You are such a talented woman. I love it. Hugs Aunty!

Debra said...

Those sleighs are absolutely the funnest thing I've seen in a long time. Your talents just amaze me Gretchen. I wish I would have had the time to put the Christmas Houses together. My life was just crazy with rehearsing. Tell me about your Women's Group.