Friday, September 11, 2009

911

One picture can bring back the sick feeling I felt when I turned on the news...randomly...one early morning. May we never forget the innocent victims. I got the same sick feeling when I visited Pearl Harbor and when I see those images again.

With the way Obama has his Muslim and liberal leanings....I tend to get a sick feeling in my stomach all over again. If his health care reform passes in its current state.....I'll have to wait six months to be seen by a Dr. for my poor sick stomach....

2 comments:

Debra said...

gretchen and mark, I felt the same way. I wrote an article for the paper on that day that was published here. I will have to send it to you. There is a lot for us to learn so we can help save our liberties.

Mark and Gretchen said...

You are awesome! Please send it so I can read it.