Friday, April 3, 2009

Obsession

Oh Yes! There is my fantasy headboard in yet another picture. I have to continue the fantasy in my mind cause I got trumped by a fishing boat, new leather furniture for the cabin and new washer and dryer for the house.....well at least now there is a washer and dryer at the cabin. Life is good and here's a great quote that sums it up....

"Wealth lies not in the extent of possessions, but in the fewness of wants."

Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee. Hebrews 13:5

Well, I have blown that advice...but there is always room for repentance...right?

2 comments:

mbreck said...

Boy then I am poor poor poor.

Kristin Coppee said...

Wow! Are those singing birds on the headboard? What? Are you trying to be Cinderella now? Those birds probably come to life too, don't they? And they make the bed for you, I bet. You've gotta' get that headboard ASAP!